Here is a collection of Prayers for Meetings of any kind: Business meetings, Sunday school meetings, church or family meetings, and prayer meetings.
Opening Prayer for Meeting
Lord, we are meeting today to conduct matters
of business. Guide our hearts and our minds in the
spirit of fairness, right thought and speech. Impart your
supreme wisdom upon our activities so that our affairs
may reach a successful conclusion. Thank you for being
our source of guidance today. Amen!
Read our full collection of Opening and Closing Prayers
Prayer to Come to an Agreement
Dear God, we seek your help with our affairs today.
Bless this meeting with your divine intelligence, and
help us to make the best use of our own. We are
of diverse opinion here. Yet we wish to mend our
differences and reach agreement satisfactory to all.
Please share a little of your wisdom with us to help
us do right by all concerned. Thank you for your
Heavenly blessing. Amen!
Sunday School Meeting
O God, we thank You for this privilege of meeting
today in Your house. Help us worship You
acceptably. Bless Your word to us all.
Bless our pastor and people, in the name
of Your Son Jesus Christ. Amen.!
School Board Meeting Prayer
Loving and Gracious God, you are indeed the giver of all good gifts
and we thank you today for all your blessings, for the successful outcomes
of our school events and for all our staff members, both the teaching and
We ask that you bless them abundantly and we continue to seek your wisdom,
guidance, courage and strength. Be with us in our deliberations and help us
to be wise in the decisions we make for the good of all those who have placed
their trust and confidence in our leadership.
Give us insight to lead with integrity that our decisions may reflect what is
right and good. Keep us from short-sightedness and pettiness. Help us to make
decisions that are for the good of all and guard us from blind self interest.
Dear Lord, grant us the humility to always seek your will in all that we do and say.
All Glory be to you, loving God, now and always through Christ and the Holy Spirit
forever and ever. Amen.
Hosting a prayer meeting? Check out these great Prayer Meeting Ideas.
Family Meeting Prayer
Our family gathers today in joyous occasion,
thanks to our Lord who looks after us all.
Bless this happy meeting and may we all
be praised in Your gracious name!
Prayer Request: Post Your Own "Prayers for Meetings"
If you'd like, you can post your prayer below so the PrayWithMe community can help pray with you.
Rules for Posting: All prayers are posted publicly through to this site. Don't use full names or any other identifying information that you wouldn't want out on the web.
Don't post with ALL CAPS, and try to use proper spelling and grammar.
If you can, help pray for others and post comments of support.
Recent prayer requests...
Tap below to see prayers from other visitors to this site.
- My Nephews - Oh God - please bring Ky and Rah'mone back together again - a father and son who love and miss one another so, much -… ...
- Hope and love - I am praying to wish that our application for our house will be approved this week. ...
- Legal seminar on 12 Oct. Saturday - Please pray for my Legal Seminars. I am Kamlesh Christi Advocate from BARODA GUJARAT INDIA. I am practicing in court as a Advocate and helping… ...
- Going to heaven without me dying tonight - Please pray for me to go to heaven without me dying tonight. I'm excited for my going to heaven without me dying tonight. My mom… ...
- Meetings - God, supernaturally inspire and encourage all the girls who came here today on 9/14/19 especially the ones that saw me to keep coming back and… ...
- Prayer for Continued visitation - God supernaturally inspire the minds of all the girls who saw me today the most intensely and permanently and the rest of the girls who… ...
- Encouragement - God supernaturally cause a overwhelming overflowing unnatural amount of youth girls to come and be brought to the place I'm making this prayer request at… ...
- Prayer for wisdom, spiritual strength, and health - Praying that God will give me Wisdom to make the right decisions concerning my spiritual life and personal life. Wisdom to say the right thing… ...
- Prayer for meetings - Heavenly Father please cause through supernatural means a overwhelming overflowing flood of young girls to come and be brought to the building and property I'm… ...
- Prayer for bless and encourage - God, Supernaturally bless and make my aquaintance/friend I nicknamed Double Hamburger and the friend they were with today when we met aware of the opportunity… ...
- For someone to love me - For a good woman to love me for real & not just use me & take advantage of me . Pray for me please. ...
- Immigration status - I will like with all of my heart if anybody is praying for my situation I'm a mother of 4 kids I really appreciate if… ...
- Most special prayer - God this is one of the most important things to me that you do this and don't let any time be wasted in you doing… ...
- Anointed Furnishings - Heavenly father bless beyond natural means the furnishings I anointed with oil last night to be Eden's and mine and the other girls who come… ...
- Bless us - God supernaturally keep blessing my relationships specifically with those I have been developing relationships with lately and running into lately over the past four weeks… ...
- Presentations - Please pray that God gives me supernatural presentation skills and memory for the presentations I have to give this week. ...
- A worthy partner - Please pray for me that I will meet a worthy partner soon. I’m really lonely. I’ve been through a lot of grief and stress lately.… ...
- Please God, keep your hand on my shoulder - Heavenly Father, I thank You for leading me safely in the thousands of miles travel to this sojourn, a 55th class reunion. I ask for… ...
- Connect with true Christians - I am walking in my. Faith but I would really like to meet good faithful Christians that are truthful and genuine in their faith. I’ve… ...
- Chaos - Oh Blessed Saint Jude, I always believe in your miracle. You've always granted my prayers. I am here again asking for your help because of… ...