by Barbara ()

Here in TN child support wants me to give 397.00 a month to my child, who is living with his father, who is 19 years old and still in school, which i did not know about. I have a back problem and been in and out of the hospital and they want me to pay. I have no job right now and a person from Child support was going to help me but never got back to me. Pray they understand my situation. I want to get a job and work, but i cannot at the moment. Please Thank you and GBU

Return to A Prayer for Hope

Leave a Reply for "Worried"

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
By posting your comment, you agree to the submission agreement.