Speaking to my mountain


We decided to break the lease we are in with the 30 day notice because when we moved I assumed my kids would remain in their current schools, but that was not the case.

We gave our landlord a tentative date of August 17th, and haven’t found anything yet. Unfortunately our credit is poor, and credit checks will be a road block, but it won’t be for God if he wills it. Although my spouse and I are both working that has only been recently and we need over $3000 for the move altogether. Please pray for my family that we will find a house quickly and get the money we will need too by the middle of August.

If I get just one prayer, I will be happy for that. God bless.