I am a 39-year old man in dire need of prayers, any intercessory prayer on my behalf by you will be appreciated.
1. I have been battling a health challenge for over 15 years now without any improvement. My memory has deteriorated significantly, I have frequent episodes of fatigue and my eyeballs seem heavy most time. All diagnostic tests have so far been unable to uncover what exactly is wrong with me. Naturally,this situation weighs me down a lot. As a result of my poor memory I have not really advanced as I would have liked in my career and relationships.
2. I find myself in a job which leaves a lot to be desired in terms of job satisfaction.
3. My finances are not in the best of shape. I have so may plans of things I would like to accomplish but my finances cannot meet all these needs.
4. I just got married and I am praying that God blesses my wife and I with babies this New Year.
5. Sometimes I find myself holding on to negative emotions like envy of my peers whose lives have turned out better than mine.
6. I have uncontrollable blasphemous thoughts.
7. I am unable to pray coherently and when I think I do, I don’t feel God is near or listening.
8. I also want to commit my brother Adeoye into God’s hands. I pray he has a great breakthrough in terms of getting investors to back his business ideas at favourable terms.
Please pray for me. I feel so hopeless.
Thank you.Return to Prayers for Healing