Dear St Joseph,
We are waiting for final word today on if we are still able to close on Tuesday Sept 1st. I pray all goes smooth so my family has a roof over our heads! My husband and I have been working hard to get our dream home and this home is it! Please lord watch over the underwriters and show them that we can do this! Thank you for all the blessings thus far in life!
Return to The Prayer to St Joseph