by NB ()

Heavenly Father please let the court allocate the primary residence of my children to me, their Father; and help me, through your grace and mercy, to provide them the stability they desire. I constantly tell them how proud I am that I may be their Father and I love them. Praise God.

Return to Prayers for Children

Leave a Reply for "Divorce"

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
By posting your comment, you agree to the submission agreement.